The Zetechtics range of Jupiter subsea control systems has led to the development of a range of stand-alone battery powered subsea sensor systems. Designed to monitor the position or state of actuators on subsea tool modules, and installations, these systems do not require a complex control system or datalink.
2 x 4 Digit Subsea Display System
The 2 x 4 Digit Subsea Display System integrates the functionality of a counter and an analogue display into a single package. The unit allows low cost monitoring of turns, torque, pressure or extension. User set scales and variables can be easily configured for particular applications.
4 Digit Subsea Display System
The user configurable unit can be set to operate as either a counter or an analogue display on subsea tools, module and installations.
2 Digit Subsea Display System
The 2 Digit Subsea Display System is an ultra compact display system with two high visibility segmented displays. The unit counts actuator contact closure up to +-99 display range.
Sensor Light System
The Sensor Light System is a low cost standalone solution for monitoring the state and position of subsea actuators. The system illuminates when the contact is closed / open enabling awkwardly positioned actuators to be monitored by the ROV or rig cameras.
- 3000mtr rated
- High accuracy
- User programmable scaling
- RS232 output of displayed value
- Stand-alone operation with long battery life
- Ultra low power with selectable dormant state
- Can be subsea for months before use
- Rechargeable NIMH D cell
- Low battery warning
- Wakened by ROV lighting
- Can be used in conjunction with a control system to provide dual redundancy
- 2 x 4 digit display ideal for torque tool read out or flow / volume
- Sensor light system suitable for any volt free contact sensor