THE WESUBSEA 4“ ROV DREDGER is designed with a focus on performance, lightweight and ease of use for the operator. Supplied as a complete out of the box dredging package with no external pump units or further hardware to assemble. The highly efficient dredger is supplied ready to be mounted on to the ROV for quick and easy operation.
The WeSubsea 4” Titanium ROV Dredger runs at only 18Lpm@200Bar, allowing greater flexibility regarding the size of the vehicle the dredger can be used with. WeSubsea continue to oer their unmatched dredger technology with the lightest and most powerful dredgers on the market today.
4” Titanium high quality ROV Dredger
- WeSubsea’s compact dredger designed for easy mobilisation and light dredging work
- Lightweight with low power requirements
- Removal capacity up to 26 m3/h
- Compensated, no depth limitations or risk of water ingress
- Max flow rate 162 m³/hr – 2700 Lpm (713 US gpm)
- Max rock size (theoretical) – 90 mm
- Removal capacity – 20 m³/h (32t/hr) (Dependent on operational handling and type of sediment)
- Hydraulic requirement – 18 Lpm @ 200 bar (4,7 US gpm @ 2900 psi)
- Length of dredger – 1015 mm
- Weight in air 38kg
- Weight in water 30 kg
- Standard 4 m suction hose with camlock for mounting on dredger additional spare parts and custom parts on request