The Jupiter Subsea Intelligent Torque Tool - Class 1 - 4 Rotary Docking interfaces with subsea production systems, including project specific interfaces where only the end effector socket is different, and is capable of producing torque up to 2,711N.m (2,000 lbf-ft)
The tool comprises a hydraulic motor, planetary gear box and sprung loaded, nested, multi-class sockets. The tool also provides torque feed-back, turns count, torque range sensing & visual indication of motor turns.
The tool is designed to allow seamless integration with Zetechtics manufactured Jupiter Subsea Control System, however the tool is capable of operating with other systems with suitable hydraulic and electrical interfaces.
- Standard Interface: Class 1-4 Rotary Docking interfaces to BS EN ISO 13628-8:2006 with a range of sockets up to 38.1mm (1.5”) square stem (Class 4)
- Provides torque feedback, output turns count, gear box sensor and a visual indication of motor turns
- Seamless integration with Zetechtics manufactured Jupiter Subsea Control Systems
- Capable of operating with other systems with suitable hydraulic and electrical interfaces
- Maximum Working Torque: 2,711N.m (2,000lbf-ft)
- Maximum Working Speed: 25 RPM (Low Gear)