The Jupiter High Flow Valve Pack offers an accurate control of pressure & flow for high flow/high power applications. The system consists of a small valve pack driven from an external control system. The compact & low cost unit is suitable for use with any Jupiter Control System for a variety of subsea tooling applications.
The Jupiter High Flow Valve Pack uses Wandfluh NG10 valves to achieve proportional pressure & flow control of 10-210 bar at up to 160 lpm in a compact package measuring only 260 x 200 x 206mm, weighing 14Kg in water. The Jupiter High Flow Valve Pack can be fitted with two 250 Bar Differential Pressure.
Transducers can be fitted to measure work done directly across the load or alternatively 10 bar pressure transducers to measure applied pressure on items such as suction anchors.
Alternative valves and pressure transducers can be fitted on request.
- Suction Anchors
- Drilling Control
- Winch Control
- Tracked vehicle track drive
- Provides accurate pressure and flow control up to 160 lpm and 210 Bar
- Compact light weight housing 4000m deep water rated
- Can be used with any Jupiter Control System
- Optional internal Pressure Transducer fitted to external ports allows accurate load power measurement
- Alternative Pressure Transducers available for accurate sensing of Suction Anchor pressures