Zetechtics Class 5 TVS buckets are designed to accept both the Zetechtics latched, and un-latched Class 5 Torque Tools and can also be used with other manufacturer’s class 5 17D torque tools.
The Deck TVS is designed for use in workshops and on a ship’s deck. The industry standard Norbar TTL-HE (Harsh Environment) display instrument provides a powerful and comprehensive user interface and a system that is protected against water jets / temporary immersion. This system can be interfaced with a Jupiter Torque Tool Control System to calibrate the torque tool.
- Simple set up and operation
- Highly accurate
- Rugged design
- When used with Jupiter software, allows integrated auto calibration functionality
- Stand-alone or integrated verification
- Seamless integration with Zetechtics manufactured Jupiter class 5 torque tool
- Capable of operating with other class 5 torque tool’s systems
- Maximum interface 0 ± 6780N.m (5,000lbf.ft)